Friday 12 October 2007

another green burd, we get everywher

my noo frend cathy has arsked me to put up my desktop pikcher. i am not very good with this blog yet so this isnt the desktop exacly but it is the same pickchur. this is a burd called an Amakihi, that is fownd onli in Hawaii. this is from wen my minion went to hawaii to work with rare burds and catch them to put rings on ther legs so peeple can find out wher they goe. this burd has got its ring and is about to fli away. it is qwite a nice burd, specially cos it is green. i hav a leg ring too, it is red.

3 comments:

falafel said...

verry nise green burd verry green i like littel burds i se them in the bac gardin manely goldfinches old wuns yung wuns neet wuns scruffy wuns orl eeting sunflour seeds wot i wuld rarther like

if yu like widgit i can keap you up ter dayte with the burds in the gardin sum of them ar green to

Fidget said...

helo widget
i like yor frend the Amiha.. Amaki.. littul green berd in the pikshure he or she is ver cule
i am going to putt a pikshure of wun of my frends on my blog soon altho she is not green she is brown an wite an duzznt hav wings an livs with the hoomans an me at the mowment
but ther ar lots of berds in the hooman's gardin maybee i can spot sum for yoo the next tyme i go for a scamper in my hammster ball
thankyew
fidge x

falafel said...

helo widget i like orl thes flying thins but i don't ushually fli, untill it luks as tho im goin back in my storide crayte agenst my will an then i do a big leep so's i can keep on scamperin round the flor

i can clime the radiater to and i will poot sum pitchers up soon